EF Progress Advisor is responsible for students and customer’s learning experience at English First Centers. They need to maintain close contact with classroom teachers & customers/parents in order to facilitate communication regarding the student’s learning progress, and contribute to school sales targets by promoting better student retention.
- Conduct Parents Communication Events (Course Orientation, Parent-Teacher Conference, Achievement Ceremony and Progress Update)
- Observe class to know the students ability and discuss the feedback with teacher;
- Check for students absent and contact parents.
- Communicate among course teachers, parents and kids to track the teaching quality and study results, keep solid relationships with all customers
- Responsible to do Media Hub for monthly report
- Manage students include processing payment, retention sales and customer satisfaction.
- Complain handling.
- Maintain Course Binders.
- Female / Male, maximum 30 years old.
- University graduate, Diploma/Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in service, consulting or education line with 1 year experience.
- Self learning.
- Open minded, Excellent interpersonal communication skills both oral and written.
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure.
- Good English communication skill.
- Multitasking person; Good organizational and planning.
- Pleasant personality.